This is why you struggle to strike your irons pure and make solid contact ?
1. You are striking down on the ball as opposed to letting the circle of the golf swing collect the ball
2. You don't have enough weight on your lead foot at set up – BIG ONE
3. You aren't creating a simple circle in the golf swing
4. You don't have control over the club face
What's great is if you have any one of these faults in your golf swing they are really easy to fix and can make an instant impact on the quality of your ball striking not just with your irons but with your driver too.
For example if you want to hit your driver straight just getting the forearms aligned at address will be a real eye opener for you and if you want to strike your irons perfect simply shifting the swing circle towards the target will instantly improve strike.
#simplegolftips #subscribe #dannymaudegolf
Join his facebook Community here: https://www.facebook.com/dannymaudefan
○ 3 Things that DESTROY your game (easy to fix) – https://youtu.be/dVBQJCo5qIc
○ Easiest Way to Improve ANY Golf Swing – https://youtu.be/cf79tCny7sc
○ The Perfect Takeaway Drill – https://youtu.be/iUSXTeTyCJA
○ Why 90% of golfers don't hit driver straight – https://youtu.be/miXs_Oj_BzM
○ Simplest Short Game Technique – https://youtu.be/HxvAJNqdxOU
COME SAY HI!
○ Website: https://dannymaude.com
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dannymaude
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dannymaudefan
○ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/dannymaude
#dannymaudegolf #golftips #golfswing
BOOK A GOLF LESSON
▶ Visit My Website: https://dannymaude.com
FREE TRAINING TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME
▶Join my weekly newsletter -https://dannymaude.com/p/newsletter-sign-up
▶ Join My YouTube Channel for Free – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSwdmDQhAi_-ICkAvNBLEBw?sub_confirmation=1
TRAINING AID I RECOMMEND – THE ORANGE WHIP
▶GOLFERS FROM THE US wanting to learn more about this weeks training aid just click the link below.
If you decide to purchase this will give you US $10 dollars off.
▶FOR ALL GOLFERS IN EUROPE – visit perfectmygolf.co.uk and use the discount code DANNY
#golftips #driverswingtips #dannymaudegolf
Thanks for stopping by. I created this website as a resource just for you to support you on your golfing journey as I know how tricky learning this game can be…to say the least!
I personally found learning the game too long and difficult in the early days. I read all the books, watched all the videos but my game was not improving. Then after studying various forms of neuro science, motor learning, psychology and personal development in less than two years I went from struggling golfer to the final stage of the Open Championship.
On YouTube and my personal website (www.dannymaude.com) I will bring you the most up to date training, training that is getting tangible results for my clients right now. I don’t know where you are in your golfing journey, you could be just starting out or maybe your body isn’t as flexible as it once was or you’ve got ambitions to slash your handicap. Wherever you are I’ve created a place here you can learn, share your ideas, ask questions and get all the support you need to enjoy this great game.
Be prepared though. If its a quick fix you are after Im not your man. Here I will give you step-by-step advice that you can take straight to the practice ground and apply to the course but it will require you to get stuck in, screw up…a lot, practice some more and then watch those scores tumble
I’ve had the pleasure of coaching thousands of students all around the world and if you are up for the challenge and are ready to get in the game…LETS GO TO WORK!
This golf lesson provides a couple of wonderful drills to help you hit your driver straight.If you are a beginner golfer and are looking for some golf driver tips that are simple and easy to do then you are going to love this.
I will show you the golf swing slow motion so that you can see what you need to do to improve.
We look at 3 things:
1. How to stop slicing your driver
2. How to swing more in to out or how to swing more inside out
3, How to get the correct impact position with driver
and I hope to do all this with simple golf tips so you can create an effortless golf swing